I enjoyed making this board. This one was just so much fun to plan and to try to anticipate what would go together. For other bridal needs, go to Candimere’s Mind Store. Enjoy!
- Flower Child 60s Costume: This outfit looks perfect to be a wedding outfit for a hippie wedding. This comes with the top, vest and headband. I would recommend the headband I am showing below to match the flowers.
- Mini Daisy Flower Crown Headband: Easy to put on and creates a instant stunning new hair style. Floral Headband with simply, sweet, elegant design, make you more charming.
- Lily Garden Artificial Wildflower Bouquet: This bouquet is stunning for this theme. I wanted to pick something simple that you could either buy out right to use or make yourself.
- Groovy Fun Flowers Pink with Brown Bow Pocket Invitations: This invitation fits right in with this theme. I just love the colors and all the bright flowers that could easily be copied onto a cake design.
- Hippie Wedding Cake: I picked this one because of the colors and design. If this is too much for you, you can also try a hippie van shaped cake with daisies around it.
- 60’s Party Buttons: I think some buttons would make a perfect wedding favor and would work for all ages and genders. You could use the ones I pictured or when you click on the link it will bring up many different designs. I suggest putting the buttons in a vase and suggest people take one or two to wear during the reception.
Want to take your wedding to the next level? Try out this album called 60’s Wedding Party – Celebrate in Style With Music from the 1960’s. I hope this post inspires you to create your perfect wedding.