I spent many years in England and fell in love with the Scottish countryside. After watching the movie Brave, I became even more inspired to create this board. For other bridal needs, go to Candimere’s Mind Store. Enjoy!
- Small Bridal Bouquet w/ Realistic White Roses and Tartan Ribbon: This stunning white bouquet looks as bridal as can be, and traditionally Scottish at the same time: Realistic white roses are in abundance, and decorated with delicate crystal pins in each flower. The stems are covered in pale green satin, and a beautiful Celtic tartan ribbon finishes this classic bouquet.
- Long Sleeves Chiffon Dress: I love the look! This dress is perfect for any formal occasion. It is designed in floor length and has long sleeves. You would look gorgeous and elegant in this beautiful dress.
- Stunning Purple Highland Thistle Everlasting Traditional Buttonhole Corsage: Would compliment any highland outfit. Comes with traditional pin for attaching to your clothing and protective box to keep safe. This buttonhole will save you time and money time after time. Made in Scotland.
- Celtic Knot Wedding Invitation: Express your infinite love for one another with wedding invitations trimmed with an eternal Celtic knot. Delicately designed on a thick cardstock with an embossed border. Showcase your elegant knot with the ink color of your choice.
- Sterling Silver Celtic Trinity Heart Pendant: This substantial, and beautiful necklace features a lovely open heart design intertwined with a bold Celtic Trinity knot. The Pendants Heart and Trinity Knot are joined together with interlaced and unbroken lines symbolizing spiritual growth, eternal life and undying love. The .925 Sterling Silver pendant comes ready to wear with an 18-inch sterling silver box chain that secures with a spring ring clasp.
- Celtic Knot Soap: I prefer the McIntosh Apple scent but the link shows you all scents. Our beautiful Celtic Knot soap is decorated with a lovely celtic knot design. Sized to fit easily in your hand. We hand craft each of soaps especially for you!
Want to take your wedding to the next level? Try out this album called Celtic Wedding. A fresh, romantic Celtic collection of traditional wedding songs.