This style board was inspired by a romantic wedding for Valentine’s Day, without the cheesy hearts in sickening neon pink colors. I wanted a perfect balance of pink with a touch of brown with a delicate flower like the orchid. These suggestions can be used for any season, but spring would be best suited for the light coloring. Many of these items are no longer made or for sale. For other bridal needs, go to Candimere’s Mind Store. Enjoy!
- Wedding Cake: White and chocolate brown wedding cake with pink orchids. Looks beautiful and matches this romantic theme wonderfully.
- Wedding bouquet: Blush pink cymbidium orchids with white Candy Bianca roses. Pair these colors with a chocolate brown silk ribbon tied around the flowers for a beautiful finishing touch.
- Organza split front gown with floral print inset: Effortlessly romantic, this strapless organza gown is nothing short of breathtaking. Ruched organza shapes a slimming sweetheart bodice. 3D floral detail adorns the side-draped waist for a touch of femininity. Split front A-line skirt features printed flower inset for added drama. Chapel train.
- Silver orchids and freshwater pearl necklace: Delicate and feminine matted silver orchids and lustrous pink freshwater pearls make up this spring bouquet. Pink pearls are 7x10mm and 5mm. Silver orchids are18x16mm and 15x15mm. For long lasting beauty, orchids and chain are Platina plated for tarnish resistance and scratch resistance. Necklace is 16 1/2 inches finished with a silver plated claw clasp.
- Orchid watercolor wedding invitation: This delicate looking invitation matches the colors and sets the tone for a beautiful romantic wedding.