Today’s theme was inspired by my resent trip to the California area. When I was visiting, wine is the first thing I thought of besides those happy cows. So I created a theme based on the idea of a lovely romantic vineyard wedding. Hope you enjoy! Many of these items are no longer made or for sale. For other bridal needs, go to Candimere’s Mind Store.
- Lori’s Vineyard-Viognier Silver Grape Leaf & Jade Grape Cluster Necklace: Pendant measures approximately 1″x1″x1/2″hanging from a 16″ sterling silver snake chain.
- Wine Cork Candle Set: Create the atmosphere of a tucked-away little bistro with these cork-shaped candles in empty wine bottles. The wine cork candles will fit standard-sized wine bottles of any vintage; burn time is approximately two hours.
- Wine Cork Resin Place Card Holder Set: Bring the romance of the vineyard to your reception tables with these cork-shaped place card holders. Crafted from resin, the charming place card holders resemble French wine bottle corks; a groove on top holds the place card, menu, or photo.
- Two In One Beaded Taffeta Gown: Look like a princess walking down the aisle and ultra chic at your reception in this two-in-one transforming gown! Wear with the A-line taffeta skirt for a more traditional look or without to reveal a short sheath.
- Martha’s Vineyard Bouquet: Inspired by the easy elegance of Martha’s Vineyard, this unique bouquet indulges with green roses, fragrant lilacs and lavender hydrangea. Bouquet contains green roses, purple hydrangea, green viburnum, lavender lilacs and scabiosa.
- Rustic Romance Signature Ecru Wedding Invitation: (Shown in Bark.) Get lost in the romance of a country vineyard with this wondrous wedding invitation from Tallu-lah. Full of elegance and charm, this dazzling design will put all of your guests in the mood for magic and Merlot.
- Wine Barrel Shaped Wedding Cake: This cake is just beautiful and would look like a stunning show piece in a winery themed wedding.
Looking for a place to go to hold your own winery inspired wedding? Look no further than Wyandotte Winery and Graystone Wine Cellar. Both locations offer the ambiance of the theme and offer choice wine selections.