Today’s theme was inspired by my resent trip to Reno. Many of the casinos and local attractions have a western inspired theme to them, so I chose a few items to go along the same theme. Hope you enjoy! Many of these items are no longer made or for sale. For other bridal needs, go to Candimere’s Mind Store.
- Montana Silversmiths Tri Color Filigree Horseshoe Necklace: This women’s Montana Silversmiths Tri Color Filigree Horseshoe Necklace features a tri-color horseshoe with a silver and gold star in the middle.
- Western Wedding Cake: The belt has a hand made belt buckle painted in edible gold, a rope borders encircles each tier. The western cake is covered in chocolate rolled buttercream icing.
- Martin McCrea Sonoran Star Western Wedding Gown: (Shown in Ivory.) This popular and dramatic dress has a V-shaped bodice with princess seams and Venice lace trim. Neckline has beaded bridal lace and six-inch fringe. Tapered eight-point skirt with border of six-inch fringe.
- Bride’s Bouquet: A beautiful bridal bouquet of Sahara roses and wheat. A perfect compliment to this theme.
- Country Flair Cake Top: A rustic rope outlines this resin heart cake top and ties at the base beneath two cowboy hats. Cake top measures 5″ tall with a 3″ diameter base.
- Country Chic Wedding Invitation: (Shown in Mocha.) Trend setting style meets western charm to create this country chic wedding invitation. A fashionable flourish and wheatgrass accent decorates your photo on this non-folding invitation.