I fell in love with the wedding cake for this theme, so I created a whole theme devoted to it! A “Perfect Pear” wedding features light green and dark chocolate colors. I hope you enjoy this theme as much as I do! Many of these items are no longer made or for sale. For other bridal needs, go to Candimere’s Mind Store.
- Far Fetched Mixed Metal Pear Necklace: This sweet sterling silver necklace has a copper and brass pear shaped pendant with a sterling leaf. On a 16-inch sterling silver tiny rolo chain.
- The Perfect Pair Scented Pear Soap: The Perfect Pair Scented Pear Soap Wedding Favor features sweet-scented, pale green and brown-speckled soap nestled in straw-colored raffia. The elegant gift box features a graceful drawing of two pears and a chocolate-brown ribbon. Pear soap measures 2 ¼in x 1 ¾in x ½in.
- Pear Blossom Wedding Invitation: (I recommend getting the plum changed to a Chocolate Brown to match the other items.) This is a very soft and beautiful design with a muted color palette (dusty plum and sage green). The color block and cut outs bring a modern overall look. This design can be customized to suite your wedding color palette and other preferences.
- Bridal Bouquet: Contains white tulips, white and green dendrobium orchids, cream roses, and green hydrangeas.
- Pear Wedding Cake: This cake is apple green and dark chocolate brown with fondant pears.
- Alfred Angelo Style 2015 Wedding Gown: (Pick either a light green or dark brown trim.) Satin, Embroidery with Metallic Accents, Crystal Beading, and Sequins with a Sweep Train.