My birthday is in the fall and I love just watching the leaves change color. This wedding is inspired by nature herself. I think this theme does the season justice and will bring beauty and color to any wedding. Many of these items are no longer made or for sale. For other bridal needs, go to Candimere’s Mind Store. Enjoy!
- Fall Foliage Wedding Gown: This gown is made of hemp and silk and lined with a beautiful green re purposed fabric that is textured on one side and satin smooth on the inside. The leaves are hand made representations of fall foliage. Some of the leaves are made of burgundy hemp silk and others iridescent re purposed textiles. The leaves continue around to the back of the train and a trickle of yellow and gold sparkles on the back left shoulder.
- The FTD To Have and To Hold Bouquet: Rich, earthy colors to hold in procession. Cinnamon calla lilies, champagne roses, peach sweethearts and pale peach and cream roses enrich this hand-held bouquet.
- Leaf Plantable Seed Place Cards: These decorative leaf design place cards double as a fall wedding favor and place card all in one! Each place card printed with a gentle falling leaf scene also has a brown seed paper leaf attached at the top that guests can easily remove and plant.
- Maple Autumn Leaves Fall Wedding Invitation: Opposites attract on this modern design that features all the varied shades of fall. Maple leaves in an array of autumn’s colors float across the pieces of this invitation set, and your wedding’s details are called out in two contrasting typefaces that complement each other perfectly.
- Fall Wedding Cake: This beautiful cake is the perfect addition to the theme. I think this could easily be adapted to any tree related weddings by changing the leaves.