While reading the Twilight books for a third time, I thought the artwork of the first book was beautiful. I decided to create a theme based upon that artwork. Everything incorporates beautiful red apples, like the one shown in the hands of the cover art. Enjoy!
- Apple Wedding Cake: This unusual contemporary wedding cake is decorated and blocked with fresh apples. Inside could be a delicious granny style apple cake or your favorite cake.
- The Apple of My Eye Invitation: This invitation would look perfect for an apple wedding invitation! The design is printed to 110lb cover weight cardstock. The cards are printed on a digital press (flat printing) by a qualified pressman.
- Apple of My Eye Charm Necklace: The necklace features a silver plated apple charm and a glass heart shaped bead on an 18-inch fine silver plated chain.
- Non-Flower Apple Bouquet: The arrangement is a handpicked, country-style, rustic bouquet. A sweet smelling bouquet that conjures memories of summer and apples in a basket. Contains red gala apples, nito twigs, calamansi leaves, and dried filler.
- “Apple of My Eye” Mini Candle Favor: The hand-painted red apple candle boasts a wick that’s cleverly disguised as the apple’s stem. Each candle wedding favor arrives ready to gift in a clear box with sheer ribbon and an “Apple of My Eye” tag. Candles stand approximately 1 1/4″ tall.
- Alfred Angelo Style 1193 Wedding Gown: (Shown in Ivory/Cherry) Satin, Metallic Embroidery, Crystal Beading, Sequins, Rhinestones, Optional Net Cap Sleeves with Matching Embroidery & Beading with Semi-Cathedral Train.