Today’s wedding theme is all about the colorful butterflies. I just love watching them flutter around the garden. I hope this theme inspires you to have a colorful and fun wedding. Many of these items are no longer made or for sale. For other bridal needs, go to Candimere’s Mind Store. Enjoy!
- Fiorella Butterfly Wedding Dress: Fiorella has a princess bodice with boning, dropped waistline and petal layered skirt lined with a fabric color of your choice. The lining picks up the colors in the artwork when the wind blows the front petals to the side and when you are dancing.
- Butterfly Garden Shimmer Wedding Invitations: Each part of this invitation suite is hand painted with watercolor and ink and one shimmer color. Colors may be tailored to your wedding colors.
- Butterfly Bouquet Picks: These butterfly bouquet picks can be tucked into bouquets to evoke a sense of perfect synergistic timing. There’s the bride, coming down the aisle, and she’s so lucky that a butterfly is leaping from her bouquet! Six little rhinestones form a flower at the butterfly’s heart chakra. Each butterfly measures 1.25″ x 1″ and is on a 10″ wire that slides into the bouquet.
- Wildflower Bouquet: No two bouquets will look the same if you use local wildflowers in your area. This coordinates perfectly with the invitation and dress.
- Vanilla Buttercream Butterfly Wedding Cake: The simplistic buttercream icing works beautifully with the colorful butterflies. It makes them the star of the show without overcrowding the cake.
- Plantable Mini Butterfly Seed Shapes: (This item was not featured in the picture.) Pretty butterflies ready to fill your guests’ hearts with your kind wishes — and their gardens with wildflowers!