Everything is better with bacon, including a wedding! This wedding is going to be centered on bacon and is dedicated to my friend Chris. He is an avid bacon lover and I a voice for many guys out there who feel weddings are too girly. I feel this theme is fitting for a morning wedding. Many of these items are no longer made or for sale. For other bridal needs, go to Candimere’s Mind Store. Enjoy!
- We Belong Together Eggs and Bacon Card: Printed on ultra-heavyweight 120 lb card stock with a gloss finish. A great customizable card that would go perfect with a bacon themed wedding.
- Bacon Cufflinks: These copper strips of bacon are hand etched and inlaid with sterling silver to create ‘fat veins’. Two strips of bacon are then soldered onto each solid cast sterling silver cufflink back using an oxy/acetylene torch. Hand polished and tumbled for about 24 hours for strength and finish.
- Man Bait Bacon and Maple Syrup Lollipop: Made with Real Bacon! All Natural, no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives. Would make a great wedding favor.
- Bacon Wedding Cake Topper: This includes two bacon people customized to your specifications. Options include lady/gentleman, gentleman/gentleman, lady/lady couples as well as the ability to dress your bacon in the likeness of the happy couple! Each bacon doll is approximately 6 inches long by 2 inches wide with bendy arms and legs.
- Chocolate Cupcake with Salted Caramel Icing and Candied Bacon: This looks amazing and would go perfectly as the wedding cake.
For your drinks, turn to Bakon Vodka. Their website lists several recipes for their bacon flavored vodka.