I am a fan of Disney, so decided to feature a more exotic princess this time. I also like that this theme can be easily translated into the real world by featuring food and drinks with a Middle-Eastern flair. Many of these items are no longer made or for sale. For other bridal needs, go to Candimere’s Mind Store. Enjoy!
- 1997 Disney Hallmark Aladdin Ornament: This would make a perfect cake topper!
- Signature White Persian Print Wedding Invitation: Printed in Bright Green.
- Green and Blue Bouquet: Navy Blue Roses with Green Cymbidium Orchids make up this Bridal Bouquet with a touch of Ivory to help soften the Strong color palette. This is Silk.
- Disney’s Jasmine Wedding Gown: This exotic gown pays tribute to Jasmine’s adventurous and self-assured style. Featuring flowing, soft shimmer satin and a micro-ruched bodice, the bejeweled neckline and halter strap with encrusted pearls, rhinestones and crystal beading add a touch of wanderlust.
- A Moroccan Inspired Wedding Cake: This cake is just beautiful! If you love this cake as much as I do, you should check out the Modern Moroccan Inspired Dessert Buffet.