I just fell in love with the vintage details while looking for pictures to match my Jazz theme. I think the yellow and brown play real nice for the feel of this theme. Many of these items are no longer made or for sale. For other bridal needs, go to Candimere’s Mind Store. Enjoy!
- Printable Custom Lemonade Labels: Pretty up your wedding with these fabulous lemonade bottle labels customized with your wedding details (name and date).
- Embroidered Lace and Appliquéd Wedding Cake: The leaf and bud designs were photocopied from fabric to make patterns, then cut out from tinted sugar paste using a craft knife and transferred to the white-fondant-covered tiers. A sprinkling of yellow sugar-paste roses throughout for an eye-popping embellishment.
- Vintage 1950’s Light Ivory Chantilly Lace Party/Wedding Dress: Silvertone metal zipper in back, layers of crinoline and tulle, full circle skirt and a fitted waist.
- Yellow Wedding Bouquet: A vibrant combination of yellow calla lilies, roses, spider mums, and chocolate cosmos in a gorgeous asymmetrical bouquet wrapped with twisted grapevine.
- Custom Deer Cake Topper: Made lovingly by hand, these deer are crafted from high quality felt. The adornments are a combination of felt, ribbons, fabric flowers, and vintage buttons handpicked from my collection. Deers measure 6-6.5″ in height and stand upon a circular base that is 6″ in diameter. The base is covered in fabric, and wrapped in a variety of ribbons. Different vintage buttons circle the base. The bottom in covered in felt and there are four feet to keep the base steady. Base measures approx. 1.5″ in height.
- Loving Letters Wedding Invitations: Sienna Brown color. Recycled Matte paper.