Disney’s Little Mermaid taught me that no matter how different you are, you can still find true love. This theme is based off the movie and can also be just a sea theme. Many of these items are no longer made or for sale. For other bridal needs, go to Candimere’s Mind Store. Enjoy!
- Sand and Shell Tealight Holder: Each high quality, heavy glass is filled with authentic seashells and sand. The tealight is included and each sand and shell tealight holder is packaged perfectly as a gift with a rope ribbon and a beach theme hang tag that reads “Thank you for sharing this Day” Sand and Shell Tealight Holder measures 3.25″ x 3.5″(0.55lb).
- Ariel Wedding Dress: Touches of sea-inspired details such as pearl beading, subtle metallic accents, crystal beading and sequins add a splash of the unexpected.
- Sweet Seashells Ecru Wedding Invitations: Honor your sweet, seaside nuptials with this charming wedding stationery suite from Bonnie Marcus. These shoreline treasures add elegance and style to any summer ceremony.
- Seaside Wedding Bouquet: Ribbon covered stems, white silk floral, blue small flowers, single white rose, small vintage roses, sea shells and starfish in bouquet, small Diamonds, and cascading pearls.
- “Castles in the Sand” Sand Castle Tea Light: With tiny windows, a tea light candle, four turrets and a flag to fly atop a turret, the 3″ x 2 1/2″ x 2 ¾” sand castle tea light makes a lovely gift in a 3″ x 3″ x 2 ¾” display box accented with a white organza ribbon and bow and a colorful “For You” tag that features a pail and shovel on a sandy shore.
- Lenox Moonlight Kiss: Inspired by a romantic scene Disney’s “The Little Mermaid,” this fine china sculpture portrays Ariel and Eric, and all their undersea friends – Flounder, Scuttle and Sebastian. Eric leans in to give Ariel her first kiss, just before the boat capsizes, spoiling the moment. Accented with 24-karat gold.