I wanted to portray a tropical beach paradise with this wedding theme. I chose a bright red-orange coral as the color. Many of these items are no longer made or for sale. For your other bridal needs, go to Candimere’s Mind Store. Enjoy.
- Halter Chiffon A-Line with Center Front Draping Wedding Dress: Made of sheer, flowing chiffon. This halter A-line features a sweetheart neckline and pleated, surplice empire bodice. Center draping provides added interest and flattering coverage for all body types. Back zip.
- Ivory and Coral Seahorse Necklace and Earrings Set: This sweet ivory seahorse has been linked with faceted coral rondelle czech glass beads for a playful necklace. The necklace measures approximately 18″. The earrings are a simple style with glass beads and antique brass bead caps for each.
- Orange & White Bouquet: Orange roses, orange calla lilies, white roses, and stephanotis make this a perfect match to the coral necklace.
- Touch Ups Jinni Sandal: The Touch Ups Jinni is a low heel, dyeable sandal. The straps are decorated with clear and silver beading. Jinni is available in White Satin and sizes include 5 – 11,12 medium and 6 – 11,12 wide. I suggest wearing as is or dying to match the necklace.
- Out Islands Wedding Invitation in Persimmon: Embrace the unspoiled, laid back style of the Out Islands of The Bahamas with these enchanting wedding invitations that combine a timeless aesthetic with bright bursts of colorful coral. This engaging design speaks of barefoot elegance and tropical splendor.