This theme started as an idea for a friend. It revolves around the 1920s and the Jazz era. I just love all the items available online for this theme. Many of these items are no longer made or for sale. For your other bridal needs, go to Candimere’s Mind Store.
- Bette by Lindsay Fleming: Made from sand-washed silk crepe, with a gathered lace over-skirt, dropped waist with train. The lace is adorned with sequins, beads and pearls. It has a round neckline with a low cut back, and spaghetti straps.
- Zelda Bridal Veil Headband: A flapper-style bridal veil headband with a cluster of wispy ostrich feathers and a rare vintage rhinestone brooch. It fits easily onto the head with a silver headband.
- Lovely flapper crystal tassel lariat: This lariat is made of antique silver chain, small filigrees and Swarovski bicone and graphic crystals. It measures 58 1/2 inches long and is to be worn wrapped around the neck once then tied at the bust line or down the back for a unique look.
- Juliet Earrings: The necklace has a 13mm Swarovski Crystal Teardrop Briolette Clear, Sterling Silver Pinch Bail Butterfly, Sterling Silver Chain Link Earring Tassel Connector, and measurements: 3″ in length.
- Flower bouquet: Go with a teardrop bouquet and with lots of flowers. At the time many flowers was customary. Also go with light flowers like pale pink and cream. Feathers and beads will top it off.